Clue: Referendum choice
We have 1 answer for the clue Referendum choice. See the results below.
- "It's O.K. with me"
- Ivan's da
- Molly Bloom's last word in "Ulysses"
- Sycophant's response
- Thumbs up
- Cry of victory
- Agreeable word
- Up, as a vote
- "You bet!"
- It's positive
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 11, 2017
- Universal - June 24, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - April 27, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - January 20, 2013
- Universal - December 18, 2012
- Universal - March 07, 2009
- Washington Post - January 05, 2009
- New York Times - March 28, 2008
- New York Sun - July 20, 2006
- USA Today - March 30, 2006
- New York Times - November 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Referendum choice that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!