Clue: Refuse to recognize
We have 2 answers for the clue Refuse to recognize. See the results below.
- Show disdain for
- "Teach not thy lip such ___, for it was made for kissing": Shak.
- Heap ___ upon
- What a 93-Across expresses
- "Teach not thy lip such ___": "Richard III"
- Dismiss as unworthy
- Show contempt toward
- Belittling act
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 27, 2013
- New York Times - July 06, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Refuse to recognize that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!