Clue: Show contempt toward
We have 2 answers for the clue Show contempt toward. See the results below.
- Show disdain for
- Refuse to recognize
- "Teach not thy lip such ___, for it was made for kissing": Shak.
- Heap ___ upon
- What a 93-Across expresses
- "Teach not thy lip such ___": "Richard III"
- Dismiss as unworthy
- Belittling act
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 23, 2014
- New York Times - December 26, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Show contempt toward that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!