Clue: Show disdain for
We have 5 answers for the clue Show disdain for. See the results below.
- Refuse to recognize
- "Teach not thy lip such ___, for it was made for kissing": Shak.
- Heap ___ upon
- What a 93-Across expresses
- "Teach not thy lip such ___": "Richard III"
- Dismiss as unworthy
- Show contempt toward
- Belittling act
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 16, 2015
- Chicago Reader - February 28, 2014
- LA Times - August 16, 2010
- Netword - May 13, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 09, 2006
- Netword - November 02, 2005
- Netword - June 05, 2005
- USA Today - September 18, 2003
- Washington Post - August 30, 2003
- New York Times - July 26, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Show disdain for that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!