Clue: Result of counting sheep
We have 1 answer for the clue Result of counting sheep. See the results below.
- It was azure-lidded, to Keats
- Sore labour's bath, to Shakespeare
- Catch some Z's
- Visit the land of Nod
- Kind of cycle
- Chronotherapy aids it
- Hypnotist's word
- What a new parent craves
- Subject of the old proverb "Six hours for a man, seven for a woman, and eight for a fool"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 05, 2012
- Universal - June 30, 2012
- New York Times - January 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Result of counting sheep that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!