Clue: What a new parent craves
We have 1 answer for the clue What a new parent craves. See the results below.
- It was azure-lidded, to Keats
- Sore labour's bath, to Shakespeare
- Catch some Z's
- Result of counting sheep
- Visit the land of Nod
- Kind of cycle
- Chronotherapy aids it
- Hypnotist's word
- Subject of the old proverb "Six hours for a man, seven for a woman, and eight for a fool"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 30, 2015
- Universal - March 01, 2011
- USA Today - February 24, 2011
- USA Today - May 05, 2010
- USA Today - November 02, 2009
- New York Times - July 03, 2000
Found an answer for the clue What a new parent craves that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!