We have 2 answers for the clue WETS. See the results below.
- It was azure-lidded, to Keats
- Sore labour's bath, to Shakespeare
- Catch some Z's
- Result of counting sheep
- Visit the land of Nod
- Kind of cycle
- Chronotherapy aids it
- Hypnotist's word
- What a new parent craves
- Subject of the old proverb "Six hours for a man, seven for a woman, and eight for a fool"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 23, 2012
- New York Times - July 25, 1999
Found an answer for the clue WETS that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!