Clue: Roll of bills
We have 1 answer for the clue Roll of bills. See the results below.
- Roll (up)
- Pocketful of dough
- High roller's pocketful
- Bunch of bills
- It may be under the table
- Bankroll, e.g.
- Bit of chewing gum
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 03, 2016
- Universal - June 07, 2016
- Washington Post - October 06, 2014
- USA Today - July 13, 2012
- New York Times - February 05, 2012
- Netword - November 16, 2010
- LA Times - May 25, 2009
- New York Times - April 26, 2004
- New York Times - May 12, 2003
- Washington Post - April 20, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Roll of bills that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!