We have 4 answers for the clue Round-tripper. See the results below.
- Idaho, slangily
- Home run, slangily
- Idaho, e.g.
- Home run, in baseball lingo
- 47-Down product
- 30-Down product
- Eye site
- Benton, Kentucky's __ Day Festival, dedicated to sweet potatoes
- Fry source, colloquially
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 11, 2013
- New York Times - December 26, 2012
- Post Puzzler - July 17, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - April 29, 2007
- New York Sun - November 01, 2005
- USA Today - October 25, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Round-tripper that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!