Clue: Russian peaks
We have 1 answer for the clue Russian peaks. See the results below.
- A "Doctor Zhivago" setting
- Europe/Asia dividers
- The Trans-Siberian Railroad crosses them
- Russian range
- Narodnaya is the tallest of them
- "Dr. Zhivago" locale
- Intercontinental range
- Range that divides Eurasia
- Eurasian backbone
- European/Asian range
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 06, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 18, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Russian peaks that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!