TROTSKY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Red Army founder
- Lev Bronstein's alias
- Assassination victim of 1940
- Noted Bolshevik
- Russian revolutionary exiled to Mexico
- Dead Red head
- Geoffrey Rush, in ''Frida''
- Russian Revolution leader
- One of the original Politburo members
- October Revolution leader
- Geoffrey Rush, in "Frida"
- Communist leader Leon
- Russian revolutionary (1879-1940)
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 17, 2015
- LA Times - February 24, 2011
- LA Times - August 06, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 24, 2009
- Washington Post - July 13, 2006
- New York Sun - May 12, 2006
- Netword - June 26, 2005
- USA Today - December 03, 2004
- New York Times - November 23, 2003
- New York Times - September 10, 1998
- New York Times - July 12, 1998
- New York Times - April 23, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer trotsky that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!