Clue: Rx overseer
We have 1 answer for the clue Rx overseer. See the results below.
- Grp. that conducts many tests
- Pharmaceutical watchdog grp.
- Pharmaceutical-approving org.
- Safe-products org.
- Public health org.
- Pharmaceuticals overseer, for short
- Grp. whose approval is often sought
- Medicine regulators: Abbr.
- AZT approver
- Many cos. seek its approval
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 28, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 08, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - July 12, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 15, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 20, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 27, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - May 09, 2010
- New York Times - April 21, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - January 07, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Rx overseer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!