Clue: Salinger and Souther, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Salinger and Souther, e.g.. See the results below.
- Law degs.
- Law firm hirees, for short
- Law grads
- Some law grads
- Romney and Obama, professionally
- Law school grads, briefly, and an apt title for this puzzle
- Both Barack and Michelle Obama have them: Abbr.
- The Clintons' degs.
- Law degrees
- Attorneys' degs.
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - March 22, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Salinger and Souther, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!