JDS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Law degs.
- Law firm hirees, for short
- Law grads
- Some law grads
- Romney and Obama, professionally
- Law school grads, briefly, and an apt title for this puzzle
- Salinger and Souther, e.g.
- Both Barack and Michelle Obama have them: Abbr.
- The Clintons' degs.
- Law degrees
- Attorneys' degs.
- Law degs. held by the Obamas
- Law grads, briefly
- Law school grads, briefly
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 02, 2016
- Universal - May 02, 2016
- New York Times - December 16, 2015
- LA Times - October 13, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 01, 2015
- New York Times - December 14, 2014
- Washington Post - March 14, 2014
- New York Times - March 01, 2014
- New York Times - September 07, 2013
- Chicago Reader - March 22, 2013
- LA Times - December 17, 2012
- Chicago Reader - November 02, 2012
- New York Times - February 12, 2012
- Chicago Reader - January 14, 2011
- USA Today - May 05, 2008
- Washington Post - April 19, 2008
- New York Times - May 26, 2002
- New York Times - April 07, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer jds that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!