Clue: Sand in an hourglass, for time
We have 1 answer for the clue Sand in an hourglass, for time. See the results below.
- "A Mighty Fortress Is Our God," e.g.
- Figure of speech in which two unlike things are compared
- It's sometimes mixed
- Figure of speech
- It may be mixed
- Symbolic figure of speech
- Literary comparison
- "The asphalt jungle," literarily
- "Life's a beach" is one
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 29, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Sand in an hourglass, for time that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!