Clue: Seasoned sailor
We have 4 answers for the clue Seasoned sailor. See the results below.
- Pepper's partner
- 1972 agreement, for short
- Ionic compound
- Morton product
- Popeye, e.g.
- Dash in the kitchen
- Alum, for one
- Highway department supply
- Preserve, in a way
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 21, 2013
- Universal - February 27, 2012
- Washington Post - May 20, 2011
- Washington Post - January 08, 2011
- Netword - June 13, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 14, 2010
- USA Today - August 31, 2005
- USA Today - October 18, 2004
- New York Times - September 05, 2000
- New York Times - March 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Seasoned sailor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!