Clue: Serena's sister
We have 1 answer for the clue Serena's sister. See the results below.
- Star impersonator?
- At times, it's the third-brightest object in the sky
- Ruler of Taurus and Libra, in astrology
- See 123-Across
- Neighbor of Earth
- Morning Star
- Botticelli's "The Birth of ___"
- Bright shiner
- Magellan visited it
- Flytrap's namesake
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - June 09, 2013
- Washington Post - January 30, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Serena's sister that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!