Clue: Sgt.'s superior
We have 2 answers for the clue Sgt.'s superior. See the results below.
- Kind of col. or cmdr.
- Capt.'s inferior
- Fuzz of "Beetle Bailey," e.g.: Abbr.
- Rank below capt.
- Kojak's rank: Abbr.
- USN officer
- U.S. Navy officer
- Mil. title literally meaning "holding a place"
- 24-Down's superior
- Capt.'s subordinate
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 23, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 08, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 16, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 16, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Sgt.'s superior that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!