Clue: Shakespeare's shrew
We have 1 answer for the clue Shakespeare's shrew. See the results below.
- Shakespearean character who "had a tongue with a tang"
- Actress Winslet
- "Kiss Me, ___"
- "Please Don't Eat the Daisies" mother
- Actress Jackson
- Capshaw of "Dreamscape"
- Title role in a Cole Porter musical
- The "shrew" in "The Taming of the Shrew"
- Half a 1980's sitcom duo
- "Kiss me" miss
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 16, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 17, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 18, 2007
- Netword - January 06, 2005
- USA Today - April 14, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Shakespeare's shrew that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!