Clue: Sharp comeback
We have 2 answers for the clue Sharp comeback. See the results below.
- Come back with
- Many a zinger
- "Touché!" elicitor
- "So's your old man!," e.g.
- Snappy comeback
- Verbal zinger
- "Your mother wears army boots!," for one
- Snappy answer
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 04, 2016
- LA Times - December 11, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - November 30, 2012
- Universal - June 09, 2012
- USA Today - September 21, 2009
- New York Times - December 16, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Sharp comeback that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!