Clue: Verbal zinger
We have 4 answers for the clue Verbal zinger. See the results below.
- Sharp comeback
- Come back with
- Many a zinger
- "Touché!" elicitor
- "So's your old man!," e.g.
- Snappy comeback
- "Your mother wears army boots!," for one
- Snappy answer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 26, 2016
- I Swear Crossword - August 10, 2012
- Netword - June 03, 2012
- Netword - April 09, 2009
- Washington Post - April 21, 2006
- Washington Post - October 20, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Verbal zinger that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!