Clue: Snappy answer
We have 2 answers for the clue Snappy answer. See the results below.
- Sharp comeback
- Come back with
- Many a zinger
- "Touché!" elicitor
- "So's your old man!," e.g.
- Snappy comeback
- Verbal zinger
- "Your mother wears army boots!," for one
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 10, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 18, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 06, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 18, 2007
- New York Sun - August 15, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 08, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Snappy answer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!