Clue: Shrew of literature
We have 1 answer for the clue Shrew of literature. See the results below.
- Shakespearean character who "had a tongue with a tang"
- Actress Winslet
- "Kiss Me, ___"
- "Please Don't Eat the Daisies" mother
- Actress Jackson
- Capshaw of "Dreamscape"
- Title role in a Cole Porter musical
- The "shrew" in "The Taming of the Shrew"
- Half a 1980's sitcom duo
- "Kiss me" miss
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 14, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Shrew of literature that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!