Clue: Sister of Goneril
We have 1 answer for the clue Sister of Goneril. See the results below.
- One of Lear's daughters
- Daughter of King Lear
- The Duke of Cornwall's wife, in Shakespeare
- Reagan Cabinet member
- Reagan's first Treasury secretary
- Wife of the Duke of Cornwall, in Shakespeare
- Daughter of Lear
- Possessed girl in "The Exorcist"
- Duke of Cornwall's wife
- Goneril's victim
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 05, 2014
- Washington Post - September 30, 2007
- Washington Post - September 09, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Sister of Goneril that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!