Clue: Six-time U.S. Open champ
We have 2 answers for the clue Six-time U.S. Open champ. See the results below.
- Six-time U.S. Open tennis champ
- Turn outward
- "The Ice Maiden"
- Chrissie of tennis
- Flip, in a way
- Three-time Wimbledon champ
- Turn inside out
- Three-time Wimbledon winner
- Champion with a two-handed backhand
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 09, 2016
- Washington Post - March 05, 2014
- New York Times - January 24, 2010
- Washington Post - June 19, 2001
- New York Times - April 04, 2001
- New York Times - March 22, 2001
- New York Times - September 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Six-time U.S. Open champ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!