Clue: Six-time U.S. Open tennis champ
We have 1 answer for the clue Six-time U.S. Open tennis champ. See the results below.
- Turn outward
- "The Ice Maiden"
- Six-time U.S. Open champ
- Chrissie of tennis
- Flip, in a way
- Three-time Wimbledon champ
- Turn inside out
- Three-time Wimbledon winner
- Champion with a two-handed backhand
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 25, 2004
- Washington Post - September 20, 2002
- New York Times - April 17, 1997
- New York Times - November 24, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Six-time U.S. Open tennis champ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!