Clue: Three-time Wimbledon winner
We have 3 answers for the clue Three-time Wimbledon winner. See the results below.
- Six-time U.S. Open tennis champ
- Turn outward
- "The Ice Maiden"
- Six-time U.S. Open champ
- Chrissie of tennis
- Flip, in a way
- Three-time Wimbledon champ
- Turn inside out
- Champion with a two-handed backhand
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - April 12, 2015
- Netword - August 09, 2009
- USA Today - September 03, 2003
- New York Times - July 18, 2002
- New York Times - January 31, 2000
- New York Times - November 07, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Three-time Wimbledon winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!