Clue: Sleep-inducing drug
We have 2 answers for the clue Sleep-inducing drug. See the results below.
- Codeine, for one
- Poppy plant derivative
- Chloral hydrate, e.g.
- Sleep inducer
- It will knock you out
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 09, 2014
- LA Times - December 31, 2013
- Universal - December 05, 2013
- Universal - July 13, 2013
- Universal - April 08, 2011
- Universal - March 16, 2010
- Universal - February 07, 2010
- Washington Post - June 06, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Sleep-inducing drug that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!