Clue: Sleuth, slangily
We have 2 answers for the clue Sleuth, slangily. See the results below.
- Private eye
- Sleuth, informally
- Private eye, for short
- Pinkerton, e.g.
- P.I., e.g.
- Sleuth, for short
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 06, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 04, 2012
- USA Today - July 15, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 26, 2010
- New York Times - September 29, 2009
- Universal - December 04, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 31, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Sleuth, slangily that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!