Clue: "So I ___"
We have 2 answers for the clue "So I ___". See the results below.
- Manufactured baloney?
- Tested a polygraph
- Played fast and loose with the facts
- Wasn't straight
- Produced fiction
- Told a whopper
- Stretched the truth, so to speak
- Perjured oneself
- Made yarns
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - August 11, 2013
- Post Puzzler - July 15, 2012
- New York Times - August 28, 2011
- Onion A.V. Club - July 07, 2010
- New York Times - October 05, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "So I ___" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!