Clue: Socialite Maxwell
We have 1 answer for the clue Socialite Maxwell. See the results below.
- "Born Free" lioness
- Lohengrin's love
- Fashion's Klensch
- Opera heroine who sings "Einsam in trüben Tagen"
- Movie lioness
- Fashion designer Schiaparelli
- Actress Lanchester
- Film feline
- Literary lioness
- Forbidden-question asker, in "Lohengrin"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 13, 2007
- Washington Post - February 01, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 25, 2005
- New York Times - December 13, 2000
- New York Times - March 16, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Socialite Maxwell that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!