Clue: Some lifesavers
We have 1 answer for the clue Some lifesavers. See the results below.
- "Chicago Hope" extras, familiarly
- CPR pros
- Ambulance personnel, for short
- Ambulance staffers: Abbr.
- C.P.R. givers
- 911 responders
- People who do chest-thumping, for short
- Stretcher carriers, briefly
- Life-saving team
- Ambulance grp.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 02, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Some lifesavers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!