Clue: Some Plains Indians
We have 1 answer for the clue Some Plains Indians. See the results below.
- Sitting Bull, e.g.
- Noted Big Apple residence, with "the"
- 1945 John Wayne western
- End of two state names
- Follower of North or South
- Part of two state names
- Word seen twice on a U.S. map
- Territory that became two states
- Actress Fanning
- 1860s-'80s territory on the Canadian border
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 11, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Some Plains Indians that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!