Clue: Territory that became two states
We have 1 answer for the clue Territory that became two states. See the results below.
- Sitting Bull, e.g.
- Noted Big Apple residence, with "the"
- 1945 John Wayne western
- End of two state names
- Some Plains Indians
- Follower of North or South
- Part of two state names
- Word seen twice on a U.S. map
- Actress Fanning
- 1860s-'80s territory on the Canadian border
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 19, 2013
- Netword - July 11, 2013
- New York Times - January 21, 2013
- Universal - December 03, 2012
- LA Times - September 20, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Territory that became two states that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!