Clue: Son of David in the Old Testament
We have 1 answer for the clue Son of David in the Old Testament. See the results below.
- Brother of Tamar, in the Bible
- King David's wayward son
- When repeated, a Faulkner title
- King David's third son
- Third son of King David
- When repeated, a Faulkner novel
- Son of David who was slain by Joab
- Son of David
- Son of King David
- Rebellious son of King David
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 29, 2020
Found an answer for the clue Son of David in the Old Testament that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!