Clue: Sondheim's "Sweeney ___"
We have 1 answer for the clue Sondheim's "Sweeney ___". See the results below.
- One First Lady's maiden name
- Thelma of "The Maltese Falcon," 1931
- Mrs. Lincoln's maiden name
- Lincoln in-law
- Sondheim's Sweeney
- Abe's Mary
- Elizabeth Taylor's third
- One of Taylor's eight
- See 16-Across
- Taylor's third
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 30, 2015
- Universal - May 27, 2013
- USA Today - September 12, 2012
- New York Times - March 31, 2008
- New York Times - February 20, 2002
- Washington Post - May 18, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Sondheim's "Sweeney ___" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!