Clue: Soother of the savage beast
We have 1 answer for the clue Soother of the savage beast. See the results below.
- Folk or rap, e.g.
- Scores, e.g.
- Orchestra output
- "The ___ of the spheres"
- "Sweet and healing medicine of troubles": Horace
- "The speech of angels": Carlyle
- Work done to scale
- Counterpart of lyrics
- "If ___ be the food of love, play on": Shak.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 13, 2012
- Universal - September 22, 2010
- Universal - July 09, 2007
- USA Today - July 07, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Soother of the savage beast that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!