Clue: "Star Trek" off.
We have 1 answer for the clue "Star Trek" off.. See the results below.
- One-striper: Abbr.
- Dash sizes
- Printers' widths
- Some dashes
- Pulver, e.g., in "Mister Roberts": Abbr.
- No one has two of them
- Nav. rank
- Print measures
- Half-inch stripe wearer: Abbr.
- Clinton has two
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 28, 2014
- Washington Post - November 04, 2013
- New York Times - December 10, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Star Trek" off. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!