Clue: Story of Achilles
We have 1 answer for the clue Story of Achilles. See the results below.
- It's a long story
- Troy story
- It starts "Sing, goddess, the wrath of Peleus' son..."
- War story, Greek-style
- Trojan War epic
- Story of a siege
- It ends with Hector's funeral
- War story
- Tale of the Trojan War
- Work translated by Pope
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 26, 2008
- USA Today - March 08, 2005
- USA Today - December 02, 2004
- USA Today - May 11, 2004
- New York Times - June 15, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Story of Achilles that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!