Clue: War story
We have 1 answer for the clue War story. See the results below.
- It's a long story
- Troy story
- It starts "Sing, goddess, the wrath of Peleus' son..."
- War story, Greek-style
- Trojan War epic
- Story of a siege
- Story of Achilles
- It ends with Hector's funeral
- Tale of the Trojan War
- Work translated by Pope
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 03, 2010
- Netword - March 29, 2008
- Washington Post - October 24, 2004
- New York Times - April 22, 2004
- New York Times - October 17, 2002
- New York Times - February 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue War story that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!