Clue: Tale of the Trojan War
We have 1 answer for the clue Tale of the Trojan War. See the results below.
- It's a long story
- Troy story
- It starts "Sing, goddess, the wrath of Peleus' son..."
- War story, Greek-style
- Trojan War epic
- Story of a siege
- Story of Achilles
- It ends with Hector's funeral
- War story
- Work translated by Pope
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 03, 2013
- Universal - March 24, 2009
- USA Today - April 06, 2005
- New York Times - January 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Tale of the Trojan War that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!