Clue: Stylish 1960s luxury coupe
We have 1 answer for the clue Stylish 1960s luxury coupe. See the results below.
- 1972 Billy Wilder film
- Successor car to the Studebaker
- Successor to the Studebaker
- Italian paper once edited by Mussolini
- 1972 Lemmon/Wilder comedy
- 1972 Jack Lemmon comedy
- Sporty Studebaker
- "Forward!" in Italy
- Classic Studebaker whose name means "forward" in Italian
- 1972 Billy Wilder comedy starring Jack Lemmon
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 13, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Stylish 1960s luxury coupe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!