Clue: Sub in a tub
We have 2 answers for the clue Sub in a tub. See the results below.
- Pat on the buns?
- Dairy aisle buy
- Refrigerator bar?
- It may be picked up in bars
- Bread spread
- Food bar
- It may be laid on thick
- Cooking staple
- Butter alternative
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 04, 2017
- LA Times - September 26, 2010
- Netword - January 01, 2009
- USA Today - October 02, 2008
- New York Times - January 09, 2008
- Netword - January 01, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 05, 2007
- Netword - August 24, 2007
- LA Times - June 04, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 01, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 01, 2005
- USA Today - May 25, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 02, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 16, 2004
- Washington Post - May 01, 2004
- New York Times - April 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Sub in a tub that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!