Clue: Surgeon's knife
We have 2 answers for the clue Surgeon's knife. See the results below.
- Surgical incision maker
- Surgical instrument
- Sharp surgical instrument
- British medical journal, with "The"
- Incision maker
- Surgeon's tool
- Pointed instrument
- Small surgical knife
- British medical journal, with The
- British medical journal, with ''The''
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 21, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 26, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Surgeon's knife that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!