Clue: Swedish pop group, '72-'82
We have 1 answer for the clue Swedish pop group, '72-'82. See the results below.
- "Dancing Queen" pop group
- Eastern Church title
- Rhyme scheme for Mr. Eban?
- Statesman Eban
- With 49-Down, former Israeli statesman
- 1970's hitmakers from Sweden
- Rhyme scheme
- "SOS" singers
- Group with the 1976 hit "Fernando"
- Palindromic pop group
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 23, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Swedish pop group, '72-'82 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!