Clue: "Take a Chance on Me" band
We have 2 answers for the clue "Take a Chance on Me" band. See the results below.
- "Dancing Queen" pop group
- Eastern Church title
- Rhyme scheme for Mr. Eban?
- Statesman Eban
- With 49-Down, former Israeli statesman
- 1970's hitmakers from Sweden
- Rhyme scheme
- "SOS" singers
- Group with the 1976 hit "Fernando"
- Palindromic pop group
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - June 06, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 09, 2012
- Washington Post - October 03, 2009
Found an answer for the clue "Take a Chance on Me" band that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!