Clue: "Take a Chance on Me" group
We have 1 answer for the clue "Take a Chance on Me" group. See the results below.
- "Dancing Queen" pop group
- Eastern Church title
- Rhyme scheme for Mr. Eban?
- Statesman Eban
- With 49-Down, former Israeli statesman
- 1970's hitmakers from Sweden
- Rhyme scheme
- "SOS" singers
- Group with the 1976 hit "Fernando"
- Palindromic pop group
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 31, 2012
- New York Times - March 20, 2012
- Washington Post - April 13, 2011
- Universal - January 20, 2011
- New York Times - September 15, 2010
- New York Times - February 12, 2004
Found an answer for the clue "Take a Chance on Me" group that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!