Clue: "Take a Chance on Me" quartet
We have 1 answer for the clue "Take a Chance on Me" quartet. See the results below.
- "Dancing Queen" pop group
- Eastern Church title
- Rhyme scheme for Mr. Eban?
- Statesman Eban
- With 49-Down, former Israeli statesman
- 1970's hitmakers from Sweden
- Rhyme scheme
- "SOS" singers
- Group with the 1976 hit "Fernando"
- Palindromic pop group
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 22, 2019
- LA Times - March 09, 2014
- LA Times - September 14, 2011
- Washington Post - December 25, 2010
- Washington Post - December 01, 2010
- Washington Post - October 18, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "Take a Chance on Me" quartet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!