Clue: Telecom giant, once
We have 1 answer for the clue Telecom giant, once. See the results below.
- Corp. giant
- Communications corp.
- Noted business conglomerate
- Sheraton's parent
- Multinational business inits.
- Blue chip giant
- Defense and electronics giant
- Onetime electronics giant
- "The Addams Family" cousin
- ___ Sheraton
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 22, 2006
- New York Times - December 12, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Telecom giant, once that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!