Clue: Tennis great who never won Wimbledon
We have 1 answer for the clue Tennis great who never won Wimbledon. See the results below.
- U.S. Open champ, 1985-87
- Three-time U.S. Open winner Ivan
- Tennis great Ivan
- Three-time U.S. Open champion
- Three-time U.S. Open champ
- McEnroe rival
- Tennis's Ivan
- Czech-born tennis player Ivan
- McEnroe foe
- Court figure Ivan
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 26, 2008
- New York Times - January 02, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Tennis great who never won Wimbledon that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!